Our Christmas Loan is back. Bradford District Credit Union is here to help you spread the joy of Christmas by spreading the cost of Christmas.
The lead-up to Christmas can be quite exciting for some but also an anxious time for others. To avoid our members having any money worries, we help many of our members to avoid falling into the trap of going to high-cost lenders by assuring them they can finance for Christmas without stress.
Christmas Loan 2022
Eligibility and How it Works
To qualify for a loan you must:
- Have been a regular saving member for at least 3 months – unless saving by a payroll scheme
- Not be in your work probationary period with at least 12 months of your contract remaining
- Have your loan payments deducted from payroll, standing order, or if benefits, paid directly into the Credit Union
- Not have had any arrears on any loan accounts in the last twelve months
- The maximum loan is £500.
- You can apply from the 1st of October to the 9th of December.
- A loan cannot be guaranteed available for Christmas after that date
- If accepted, a loan can be available from 24th October.
- Loans must be paid off over either 6 or 12 months.
- Paying off the loan early means no additional charges and less interest paid.
- Christmas loans are separate and cannot be combined with any other loan types/periods.
- Christmas loans can be considered earlier than the minimum six-month period between normal loan applications.
- All loans are subject to normal lending application criteria and affordability checks.
Apply Now: for a Christmas Loan
Open to our existing members, apply online now and get the funds needed to start your Christmas shopping!
Or download the BDCU Christmas loan 2022 brochure
A loan from a credit union has many advantages. Furthermore, borrowing from Bradford District Credit Union is simple, affordable,and quick. However, If you have recent defaults, CCJs, or are insolvent do not apply for a loan. Applying can actually cause your credit score to fall further because we’ll carry out a credit search